Monday, December 5, 2011

Writing 150: Evaluative Conclusion


Throughout the course of my first semester of college, I have been updating my blog based on class driven topics, pieces of my writings, and various inspirational moments in my life. As a student, I have been gearing my blog posts to my other classmates in hopes that they will begin to really understand me as a person.

As I have looked back throughout my blog, I have noticed two common themes among a good majority of my posts. One being that we must be a true disciples of Christ through our actions, thoughts, words, and deeds. On the other hand, the other common theme was about how much I admire and love my amazing family. Interestingly enough, I believe that these two different themes coincide with each other. To truly become a disciple of Christ and strive to follow all of his teachings, we must love our family. Understanding His Plan of Salvation is a vital part of his gospel. Also, as we begin to love our family more and allow more love in our life, we in return become more like our Savior, who has an endless amount of love for everyone.

Through this process of blogging, I have been able to realize how truly blessed I am. At times, life seems hard and maybe even impossible, but with the help of my Lord Jesus Christ, I can do anything. Like my post November 28 quotes, "when I'm feeling small, And wondering if I'll ever, find courage to stand tall. Through His love I remember, There's so much more to me. He helps me to see that I have so much to offer." I know that he will always be there for me if I ask. He loves me. He loves everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment