Yesterday was my first BYU football game as a BYU student and let me just say, I was incredibly excited! I was a little hesitant in using my money to buy a ticket but I decided that to make the homecoming game my first game would be a fabulous idea. So I bought my ticket as I was waiting for my teacher conference with Sister Steadman on Thursday and every moment from then until the game was just thrilling!When Saturday came I could hardly control my excitement and when I was invited to go to my friends house for a pre-game dinner I could not help but grin from ear to ear. For dinner we decided to make cinnamon french toast which was such a great idea! Then, as I walked from my friends apartment in Wyview Park to the game, my excitement increased to a level that I did not know was even possible. I began running and skipping and dancing towards the entrances with my ticket in hand. (and yes, I am pretty confident when I say that the ticket man thought I was insane).
When I finally entered the grand stadium, I was so happy and proud to be a cougar! Many of the students here at BYU that I have talked to always talk negatively about our sports teams and athletes (specifically Jake Heaps right now), but no matter what happens on the field, no matter how arrogant the athletes can be, I am so grateful to be apart of the big BYU family. As the game began and all throughout the game I was so happy to be there. I do not know absolutely everything there is to know about football, but I still enjoyed it immensely. As the game concluded I was so pleased that we had won! Overall, I had such a great experience and I can not wait to go to my next BYU football game.

Ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra, goooooooooo cougars!!!!
ReplyDeleteFinally you went to a game! I'm glad you had fun, babe :)
ReplyDelete